10 March 2013
Game Notifications on Facebook
If you play games on the Facebook social networking site and want notifications to be sent to you when certain actions occur, you can do so by editing some account settings. Facebook turns off notifications for certain apps by default, so you'll have to re-enable these notifications before they start working. The notifications come to you via e-mail. Enable game notifications on Facebook by following a few steps.
- Visit the Facebook website at Facebook.com and sign in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click the "Account" link near the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click "Account Settings."
- Open the "Notifications" tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Show More" link under the "Other Apps" section.
- Check the box next to the game you want to receive notifications for.
- Click the "Save Changes" button to save the changes you made. You will receive notifications from your selected game.
Ahmed Faraz is Newbie Blogger, & He Likes To Write on "How To" Topics & "Technology"...
Follow him @ Facebook